Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the CTX in search of gold again today

Jason in TN

Had the day off so made a road trip to a water hunting spot today. Needed to wash the salt off after the beach trip any way. This area is rocky big time. Used the six inch coil and hunted in my gold program digging no pennies dimes or quarters just gold signals. There was lots of aluminum and pulltabs to keep me busy. Got three rings stainless steel ring tungsten ring and a big heavy 14k band 11 grams. Made all the digging worth while. There is gold out there to be found get in the right area forget about coins and start digging.

72738C3C-2917-4E0F-AF34-5A4844B2B4A1-1632-000005EDA3A88715.jpg

Jason

Like that Gold :twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

I am mostly a old coin hunter here in the Midwest but have to admit it is a big thrill seeing gold in the scoop

Hey Jason, how deep in the water do you mostly hunt? I'm going to a lake tomorrow and I'm bringing along my detector for the first time. Nice finds, by the way. Thanks, Rod

nice finds way 2 go

Great hunting Jason.

Was your pattern a 'box'...rectangle.

Or a little more elaborate?

Any 'air' number for
your 3 rings.....

Curious about the 'Stainless steel' ring.....I haven't got one listed in my data base

Can you oblige?......Thanks in anticipation......Tex

Awesome finds! Congrats for hitting on all cylinders wtih with your CTX. HH Randy

texasranger said:
Great hunting Jason.

Was your pattern a 'box'...rectangle.

Or a little more elaborate?

Any 'air' number for
your 3 rings.....

Curious about the 'Stainless steel' ring.....I haven't got one listed in my data base

Can you oblige?......Thanks in anticipation......Tex

Sent my pattern to digger he posted it the classroom fourm. Think the stainless ring was real low like 12-05 if my memory is correct will have to fire the detector up and check it out.
I know it was low was 03 or 05..

Jason