Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the Equinox for a short spin this afternoon... with great results!

fwcrawford

I went out for a short 1 1/2 hour hunt this evening to an old park and did much better than I expected.
Found three silver dimes and in the order shown... did not realize it till I got home and looked at the dates.
I should have stopped on the way home and got a lottery ticket!!
The '36 and '37 were in the same hole.
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0380.JPG

What did the dimes read out in the same hole?
Ted, the TID got up as high was 27, but fluctuated back to 26.
The first one I found actually read up to 28 which is what I usually see.
These other two may have been slightly deeper but not sure… I had to probe between two roots to get the first one out, so not sure how deep that one was.
Also, these two dimes were in the same hole but not lying together.

I usually slow down during the summer due to the heat and dry ground, but I usually start having better luck as it starts cooling off… luckily I can hunt all winter most of the time.
Don’t be hesitant to go back and try places you feel might be hunted out… this site I went to yesterday is not a new site to me…

Last edited:
Any day you get silver is a good day! I have been down on my luck.
Hang in there Ted your turn is coming soon.