Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the Excalibur for two walks.....

Buried Crap NJ

We had a nice blow come through with the snow. temps down around 16 degrees on first hunt 228 targets recovered. 28 degrees on the second hunt 121 recoveries. Some sand came back on the beach and we needed to move to a lower section.
Popped the big silver early on today and that keeps your attention. Buddy pulled a 1877 seated quarter. The V nickel is 1913 the half is a 1940.
BCNJ

Nice haul!

Got some fierce weather blowing into Chicago and already a foot of snow on the ground so is say we're done here for a while.

Thanks for sharing. Gives me something to look forward to!

Cheers

Really Nice going :clapping:. The winter storms are often to our benefit, I really enjoy that kind of hunting.
Ah, check that V nickel date once more :rolleyes:

Ytcoinshooter said:
Really Nice going :clapping:. The winter storms are often to our benefit, I really enjoy that kind of hunting.
Ah, check that V nickel date once more :rolleyes:[/quote
Ya I guess its a1912 I only glanced at it. I already threw it in a bucket.
BCNJ

1912 is a better year than most we find - I posted suspecting is was a '12. Now check for that mint mark. The '12D turns up once in a while, I paid good money a few years ago for a 12S in VG. No way was I trying to knock your nickel (sounds funny). Two friends have found 1885 V nickels and that was exciting. Love those coins!
HH - Bruce

That's some real good finding, I usually only go hunting LOL. Hope the rest of the winter is that good to you, Congrats. Artie