Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the new heater out for a spin yesterday :cool:

Horsesoldier

The new heater...ain't she puuuurdy?

[attachment 204574 heater001.jpg]

The Nut. Five pieces of jewelry. Here it is the middle of July and I've yet to see gold in my scoop!

[attachment 204575 heater003.jpg]

NITRO

[attachment 204576 heater005.jpg]

I don't think this is poison oak.

[attachment 204577 heater004.jpg]

This why I don't like coil covers. After one spin.

[attachment 204578 heater006.jpg]

Coil covers in the surf are just a pain. Watch the torque on those belt mounting bolts. You don't want to crack the plastic.

NIce Looking Green Heat....!! And a haul on the Treasure!!

I've Been out 3 days this year, Sad,.....Got my first week coming Sunday, F i n a l l y,..........................Firing up...2 rebuilt Heaters and Hope to run
into the King...Max that is............

Great Start with your new machine. I hope to see more.

Tom in SC

I hear you about the coil cover. I think it was two seasons ago I thought my CZ was turning into burnt toast until I found all the black sand in the coil cover. The covers have all come off now and stay off. One good target can buy a new coil if it ever gets that worn.

Nice start with the new Excal!