Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TOOK THE SMALL COIL FOR A STROLL TODAY !!!!!!!

GOLDDIGGER

Took out the new 6 inch Excelerator EQ2 PRO coil That J.W. from Kellyco sent me to try. Out today to test it out! I really do not like small coils because of the coverage ! So my test was not going to be very long, I had planned not to get to far from the truck so I could change back to my stock coil real FAST!!!
Was I SURPRISED!!! Man this thing is DEAD on DEEP and it picks between trash like butter! I was finding most of my coins at the 5 to 6 inch range and did go deep on some bigger copper and lead ! almost 10 inches on the bigger stuff! Got a Spill with 3 wheats and a V nickle in the same hole at about 7 inches! The coil sees coins on edge very well!
Most of the coins I got had trash in the hole or Iron!
Some had BOTH and it still rang out good on the coins!
Here is the HAUL for the day Plus the trash that was also in the holes with the coins!
Got a 1899 Barber dime 1916 merc(still looking for the D on the back) a 1945S merc
3 other mercs
6 Indians
1 V nickel 1897
26 wheats
small Gold pin
ST.Christipher Metal (very small)
LOTS OF JUNK!!!
Over all Impression of COIL (" VERY GOOD TRASH FISHER")
The Stock coil never made it back on the machine today !
I am off till Thursday and there is a LOT of trash around here that NEEDS CLEANING OUT! KEEP YOU POSTED! H.H. (GOLDDIGGER) J.W. ENJOY THE PICS[attachment 56138 Img_0002.jpg][attachment 56139 Img_0003.jpg][attachment 56167 golddigercoil.jpg]

Keep it comin brother!
Cheers!

Very nice finds, hard to take that little guy off when it does so well. Thanks for the report Golddigger :thumbup: