Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tours by Larry

Rob (IL)

Well I took one of Larry's famous Metal Detecting Tours. He guarantees results. The food is great and the company is super.

Here are two of my better finds and my first large cent.[attachment 168666 37largecent.jpg] [attachment 168667 45half.jpg]

It was one of my best hunts in a while. Rob

[attachment 168668 Goldring.jpg] [attachment 168669 coins.jpg] [attachment 168670 Dime.jpg] [attachment 168671 TToy.jpg]

I also got a 42 War nickel.

"Tours by Larry"? Thank goodness for the lady in the box. :look: :razz: You've got some beauties there and it couldn't have happened to a better person. What a great weekend had by all. Great pictures Rob! HH, Nancy

You did great with the V3i Rob, but Nancy did the research......I was just the chauffeur..........:detecting:

I would like to book a tour Larry! Got any spots open for next month? :lol:

magic said:
I would like to book a tour Larry! Got any spots open for next month? :lol:

In all my excitement, I forgot ...Great job Rob! :clap:

Very nice hunting! (Your tour guides sure did you well!) Congrats on the great finds and good times!

OK Moose here's the nickel. [attachment 168760 stuff.jpg]

Also here's another half I had in my pouch.[attachment 168761 half.jpg] .................Rob

All the research credit goes to Nancy, Larry's wife. She found the 2 yards for us. Rob

Here is one site I found: Good picture Rob.

[attachment 168774 IMG_0807.jpg]

Nice stuff! I really like the large cent and hope to find one of those for myself. Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm going on one of the England hunts September 25th so hopefully I'll have some great finds to share. Unfortunately it could be 2 to 6 months before the English government releases any of my finds but I will share them once I receive them.

Rob

I want to go on one of those tours! Great finds, congratulations...I am sooo jealous!

Nugget