Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Treasure Hunter Confidential is Being Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gollum

title1smjv3.jpg

Yes, it true! Treasure Hunter Confidential is being resurrected. After a long visit with Dr. Roy Roush a few weeks ago, we thought that the time was right to bring back possibly the single most respected Treasure Hunting Publication ever produced.

One of my biggest reasons for wanting to bring back THC was to document as much of the old timers knowledge as possible. Every time one passes, everything they knew and hadn't published is gone forever. I got the idea when Dr. Roy Roush was recounting how every year there are fewer and fewer old timers.

It will adhere to the premise of the original newsletter. No bushwah or brain mush articles. Only the straight skinny about the obsession we love. I have already lined up a great number of Professionals in the fields of Electronics and Treasure Hunting. I have also begun getting input from Archaeological Professionals, who can assist people in what to and what not to do in our State and National Parks. The biggest reason for this is that there are many new laws and regulations regarding Prospecting and Treasure Hunting. You can

sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm one of those old timers. Indeed they are disappearing rapidly. Roy Roush has been a long time friend, talked to him a couple weeks ago and visited him last year in LA, Many have passed on, like Hardrock, Abe, Jimmy, Van, George, Karl, Bill and many others. I too was reported as departed. I many be down but not out, yet. What is it that you want to know? For years I was closed mouth about certain treasure hunts but now near the last, I have little else to hide.. LOL
Richard Byrd Ray

ok sign me up.....:clapping:

This post is over two years old guys and the links are dead, I think you are talking to a ghost.