Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TreasurMaster Vs TreasurePro depth

AustinEd

Does anyone know if the TreasureMaster and TreasurePro get about the same depth or is the Pro deeper?
I am trying to decide between them. Any experiences or opinions are appreciated.

I think the two are virtually the same detector with the pro having more bells and whistles and of course the DD coil. Depth will depend on which coil would work better in your ground. DD coils are usually better in more mineralized ground and the opposite for the conical.

I have both, and I enjoy them very much. cant really say one is deeper that the other, and the different coils seem to be producing the same, and pinpoint is no problem with either.
I use grey ghost phones, and the audio is great. Right now my top units are MXT All Pro, Garrett AT Pro, and the two we are talkin' about. All have sweet response on coins.
I run both in 4 tone audio. Oh, and I added Tall Man Rods on both for a lil extra swing, and its great, love the lightness.

Have you dug any coins up wit these two, deeper than say, 6 inches? Just curious, as the TM has my attention.

The true auto GB is interesting.

oleterryg said:
Have you dug any coins up wit these two, deeper than say, 6 inches? Just curious, as the TM has my attention.

The true auto GB is interesting.

School yards and parks in my area of California tend to yield about that, anywhere from 2-6 inches, and in rare instances some 7's in really moist ground.

HH