Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trial

Youngted

Yesterday I tried a setting on my T2 SE latest version that I wanted to try for a while but the weather in the UK has stopped me until now.Ground conditions fine planted but short . Set Sens 90 disc 0 sounds 1 this means that you get a signal on the iron as well but can read the numbers to tell which is iron.It worked very well problem was no positive signals in the short time that I had before the high wind came up and stopped me !!! but I shall try it again it seems a deeder option to other sounds and clear without stutter etc.

Brian,those are some interesting settings,what is your thinking behind them ??? trying to gain extra depth,using 1 tone will give you a little bit extra but running with zero disc is the interesting part,was wondering why you dont just run it in all metal and then just look at the screen.

I had problems with my Mars Tiger coil,that gone back due to being unable to GB the T2,it looks like a few other have had problems as well,possibly a bad batch that is possible,but currently use the NEL Storm as my main everyday coil.

I don't understand how using 1 tone instead of 2 or 3 will increase the depth and is the increase enough to have to watch the meter to see if the signal is iron.

chuck said:
I don't understand how using 1 tone instead of 2 or 3 will increase the depth and is the increase enough to have to watch the meter to see if the signal is iron.

Using 0 disc does increase depth. But I don't believe, at least in my experience, that I tone, 2,3,4, or with dst the added 2a, 2b,or, 2c there
is any difference in depth, just information the detector is giving you but no depth increase. I think one would fair much better hunting in all metal for depth and watching the numbers

Brian, please keep us posted on your experiment. May be an interesting outcome. Who knows, you could be on to something we all could benefit from. :cheers:

I have never had trouble GB my T2Se with the Tiger coil I used those settings yes to gain a bit more depth but using sounds 1 its easy to change to 2+ to do a check on the result