Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trouble updating headphones

Jay80

There is a Deus 2 update to V0.6. I downloaded the update program to my computer, updated the module OK but when I tried to update the WS6 puck, I did something wrong. Now the puck will not shut off and it stays in the volume control screen not letting me do anything. Any help would be appreciated. Us older folks just dont have the computer smarts like todays teenagers.

I think that during the update to the WS6, I hit a wrong button which caused an error which unpaired the WS6. Now it wont turn off when I turn off the module to get to the menu. HELP.

I did the same thing, but I got it to work.
Sorry I can't tell what I did... I pushed so many buttons I can't remember what worked.
I don't have my WS6 with me, but when I do, I'll see if I can remember.

I solved the problem and without the help of a teenager. After a few hours, the WS6 turned off by itself. I went to pairing on the module, selected WS6, turned on the WS6 holding down the - button and it paired.

Yep.
Just turn off remote. Turn off headphones manually. The. Turn on remote. And then follow instructions for pairing. All will be well. I went through same thing. Cheers.

I gotta ask you guys, why would you feel like you need to tie yourselves up like that. I understand the D2 got a lot going for it, but is all that supposed to be fun ?

Yep.
Just turn off remote. Turn off headphones manually. The. Turn on remote. And then follow instructions for pairing. All will be well. I went through same thing. Cheers.
when they say switch on , do they mean the remote, while holding down the turn on button on headphones?

Look on D2 manual page 32 of pairing the headphones. I did it manually & it worked.
my problem is with all the button pushing i turned the headphones into the master and now i can't switch it back to slave, the book tells you how to turn it into master but doesn't tell how to go back to slave,,,,

my problem is with all the button pushing i turned the headphones into the master and now i can't switch it back to slave, the book tells you how to turn it into master but doesn't tell how to go back to slave,,,,
Video coming here soon showing.

I went through same thing!…..it is frustrating but, it worked for me.Squirrel said a video is coming to help

I see the issue many are having shutting off the ear phone puck. That had me puzzled too.
Thanks to TN's video I learned you hold the + and - Buttons simultaneously to turn off the head phones.
That step seems to be vague or missing in the instructions.

I see the issue many are having shutting off the ear phone puck. That had me puzzled too.
Thanks to TN's video I learned you hold the + and - Buttons simultaneously to turn off the head phones.
That step seems to be vague or missing in the instructions.
See page 33 of manual right side toward bottom. Use + and - button to manually switch off.

Attachments

• E33855C2-426F-4784-BC09-1889E941A562.jpeg
    E33855C2-426F-4784-BC09-1889E941A562.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99