Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

True wireless?

ML

Does anyone know if the headphone module will be similar to the CTX in that it is connected and must be placed in a pocket or will this unit employ true wireless? I'm hoping the latter...

It says Bluetooth...correct? Wi-Stream is flawless for no lag,I thought Bluetooth wasn't as good? I believe the Equinox uses a module WM08?

Any blue tooth headphones can connect to both models. The 800 model will also come with a WM8 module so you can plug any headphones into it. It is similar to the CTX WM10 but the WM8 is smaller and does not have a external speaker. I also heard on one of the videos from a Minelab representative that it is "special blue tooth"and I thought he said the delay was something like 40 milliseconds. Also, he mentioned that to 800 comes with wirelsss headphones.
Check out the video in this thread http://www.findmall.com/read.php?107,2395684

XP wont be suing minelab on stealing Deus wireless :lmfao: