Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TRX won't stop beeping

j.l

I bought the new TRX which is great pinpointer really happy with it
sometimes it keeps beeping after recovering target and keeps beeping until I turn it off and back on

Try a manual ground balance. Put the tip on the ground and press the button once when it starts beeping. If you hold the tip close to the ground when you turn it on it should do an automatic GB.

Thanks I didn't know it had a ground balance, I wasn't holding the tip to the ground before turning on

read the manual there are other nice things it can do that other pinpointers don't do.
Check the TRX forum at the whites site for other settings not in the manual

First procedure I do before turning the trx on is to touch the ground next to my intended dig and then turn it on. It is a very simple machine, beginning at power up. GB done instantly

I just went through that problem with my Garrett Propointer. I sent it in and they said it had a bad coil. They fixed it for free. Perhaps that is what happened with yours. Just a thought. My symptoms were the same as yours. It would operated normally for a few seconds, then just constantly beep. Also, It would not detect as far from the tip. Now that Garrett fixed it, it works as normal.