Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

try something different tomorrow...

gunwolf

I'm gonna hit a park that has been good to me in multi tone conductive... but I'm going to run 4 tone ferrous on a mostly open screen.. 24 and higher will be discriminated.. I know it's not true TTF or 4TF if you discriminate.. but I am trying something new to me and different... I will let you know how it goes...

Good luck on that. I run TTF a lot with a wide open screen and with a 10x5 coiltek coil and have some success at times. It makes me slow down and check all the high tone numbers and that's what you are supposed to do.
So if you discriminate out 24 and higher you will actually be running in 3TF which is something to think about . I tried a little of that but went back to the open screen and 2tone .