Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying the 6x8 SEF on my E-Trac.

Phil

I make a quick trip to the park since it is close and I only had about a half hour. I got one good hit and it was 3/4s the way down the depth meter and about 22 conductive which got my hopes up for a fattie. I found this coin down about 7in.

fattieobv.jpg

fattierev.jpg

If you can't tell it is a fattie, I think a 64 or 63. That is the 4th fattie from the park this year. I think I'm going to like the little coil.

Wow 22-23 Conductive is low. I've not tested fatties on my Etrac. I know newer indians usually hit 32-35 conductive and so does CW mini-balls so I always dig those. I'll have to start considering those lower #'s