Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TTF vs Conductive Park hunt

Cutaplug

Went out for a while a few days ago and messed around with TTF and conductive mode at a big park. Found a silver quarter that was a really iffy signal one way so did some experimenting with TTF and conductive on the signal. I think there was some trash mixed in. Also got a few small silvers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7WlmVo7Fg

Another great video, keep them coming. What coil are you using and your varibility setting. I like the tone on your videos. good luck and HH Jeff63

Jeff63 said:
Another great video, keep them coming. What coil are you using and your varibility setting. I like the tone on your videos. good luck and HH Jeff63

Thanks Jeff! Using a coil they don't like mentioned here so send me a message on youtube if you wanna know. I have my variability set at 29.

Awesome Video & Great Finds! That's a good place to find that many old wheats and 3 silvers, Good luck next time out.

RCDetector said:
Jeff63 said:

Thanks Jeff! Using a coil they don't like mentioned here so send me a message on youtube if you wanna know. I have my variability set at 29.
why wouldnt they like it mentioned, this is a forum correct?

Digging w gus said:
RCDetector said:
Jeff63 said:

why wouldnt they like it mentioned, this is a forum correct?
Yes it is a forum but they also profit from it. Sponsors pay to advertise here, and there was some type of disagreement with the company that makes the coil from what I heard. I don't know the whole story so I'm not the person to ask...

Thats why I enjoy the UK forums a little more, their more open to discuss and talk freely about any issue, product, service bad or good, etc etc. anyway I wont hijack your thread, BTW nice job on that iffy silver!!