Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tungsten and titanium TID

~ACE~

Hey guys. Doing a ring recovery in the morning and wondering if anyone knows the target ID for tungsten rings and titanium rings. Thank you in advance
Chris

I searched for a man's Tungsten ring. 30 was the Conductive number if I remember right.

NebTrac

I looked for one for a fellow once. He lost an 8mm band but had a 6mm I used for testing. if I remember right , the 6 read 12-31 air test. In the area I searched along one side of his house where he thought he had lost it we recovered over 50 - 3/4" galvanized roofing nails which ran in that area but no ring.

turn your sensitivity way down so your not picking up everything if is just a dropped in the yard deal