Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TV Commercial Portraying Beach Hunters...

They must have used a telephoto lens. I never saw anyone with a camera and I couldn't hear any one come up behind me for all the Geiger counter sounds in my headphones! It turned out to be a plastic chain anyway, no wonder it didn't sound off! Chains never do, right?

Wait that is an East Coast beach the water is on the wrong side, it couldn't have been me.

Now why didn't I think of that?:rofl: It would be lots more productive, and no sand scoop required! I'm gonna file this away in my learning library!...no way that fat guy could chase down that skinny old dude!:heh:
Mud

What a rubbish advert, and I think it portrays detectorists as sad unfashionable thieving people. Most detectorists I know often help people find their lost items, I think that company suck. Thanks for posting it Carter, I will avoid them..

Sad and unfashionable maybe.:rofl:..But for sure we are about the most honest bunch of sportsmen out there!.:rant:..We do more good to help people than any other sport I can imagine!

They should have showed some working guy shaking hands with a grinning politician, and when he looked, his watch was gone! That would have been funny 'cause its true!

Mud

I think its so over the top that no one would take it seriously. And I thought it was funny.

Water wizard said:
What a rubbish advert, and I think it portrays detectorists as sad unfashionable thieving people. Most detectorists I know often help people find their lost items, I think that company suck. Thanks for posting it Carter, I will avoid them..

don't ever accuse me of being unfashionable!!!!!!:rofl:

chuck.

I never seen a dead body move like that after the snatch.......:rofl:

Saw this one for the first time last night! Thought it was funny, but typical fro commercial TV. Now the big question, what detector is he using??!!? :detecting:

Duh, I get it now. The dead body was on the TV show and Farmers was playing off of the Bones show. Now that's funny.

Mud it got so cold in South Carolina night before last that I actually saw a Politician with his hands in his Own Pockets. That is even rarer than chickens teeth.