Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Twins in the woods

I went out Saturday testing some places to hunt this Spring & found a potential site in the woods. It was in the low 40's,overcast, but wearing long johns made all the difference with the whipping wind. In about 3 hours, found two large cents both from 1814. Besides the scattered shotgun shells which come up at 12 22-12-29, found a few buttons as well which put this site on my hit list.

The coins came in at 12-40 & 12-41, and one must have been on edge since it was not always getting a 2 way hit, it was 6.5 inches down and not the strongest signal. Opening up the screen, no sounds of an iron grunt so I knew it was something worth digging even though I was going to dig it no matter what. The other Large cent was 7 inches down & it was a screamer every which way.

Hope spring comes here soon....

Great hunt for sure!

Wow spectacular find!

Hey Don, I been wanting to ask you is the cat in your avatar a Savanah? They are awesome cat's! I always wanted one. And nice finds also.

Awesome set of largies Don - You score bonus points for having to plow through the pickers to find 'em:thumbup: