Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two days at the hill... BIG SILVER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST WALKING HALF!!!!!!!!!:cool:

SWAMP HAWK

YESTERDAY I was heading to the hill.......I thought I would hit up andrew and see if he wanted to come dig in the dirt. We did well.......I found a dropped mini ball. A 40's white sox lighter that was a promo from the player................chester minnie minoso! hall of fame!!!!!!! turns out this puppy is rare as rare can be. 1943 P silver war nickel yale lock MILLS NOVELTY CO SLOT MACHINE KEY FROM CHICAGO large music reed part of pocket knife...............many bullet shells and a wheat.............ALSO MY FIRST WALKING HALF DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1942! I about fell down that hill. the dirt is so loose. and this just blew my mind! the other keys were a nice pile as well!

I found all of this in a collected amount of time of 3 and a half hours.

ROCK IT TOUGH EVERYONE THAT HILL IS BRUTAL AND THE STEEPNESS IS A LARGE DANGER!!!!!

dig in the dark........although the day is pleasant as well!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAWWWWWWWWWWW CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:goodnight:

A [size=x-large]BIG[/size] congratulations Luke. A lot of very nice finds....:thumbup:

Way to go Luke! Congrats on the finds. Lovely Walker!!!! Gosh, those are so sweet to find. And love the war nickle too. The lighter is a special find. You really hit the jackpot on finds that day. It keeps on getting better and better. Again, [size=large]Way to go Luke![/size] HH, Nancy

Now I see why you wanted to leave the hill so early Sunday haha. Congrats on the half! Did you cover the rest of the area we didn't get to or is there still some left to hunt?

I think it is hard to do a full sweep upon that part of the hill because of the layout. There has got to be more.

Congratulations on your first Walker Luke. Very nice!!

Great hunting pays off from skill, diligence and part mountain goat. I never said it was hunted out. My pleasure is seeing your pleasure. Keep it up.

That lighter is cool. Minnie Minoso was one of two players to play in 5 different decades. He started in the 40's and played in 1980. Great finds!!! How deep was that half? That dirt on those hills is so loose, just wondering.

The half was by a small stump. about two inches down. they had brought a thrasher through that brush and mabie even pushed a few inches of dirt off the top. Although the ground conditions are crap good finds just were not that deep. but the loose dirt AGAIN is a large danger. watch your footing for every inch and wear climbing boots.