Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two decent hunts near the lines of '62

GRAY GHOST

Hello all. Been awhile! Frank and i headed out to a new spot near the 7 day's battle lines east of richmond. We came away with a few nice relics. That sure is a tiny thimble. There's a lead pig bar, 8 flatbuttons, 3 and 1/2 bullets, a large and small roller buckle, and a really old harmonica reed. A couple of shell frags were also recovered, and are in the tank. Got 5 pounds of iron too! Out of a 15 acre area, 90% of these relics were recovered in a 20' x 20' area. Apparently, some of our boys decided to take a rest there and probably hired a resident to change out a few buttons for them. I'm not sure what the brass rectangular piece is, even tho i've seen it before. We'll continue to hit the area and see what comes up. I can hardly wait to get the machine back to the ground again.

Thanks for looking, and good luck in your endeavors.

Nice diggin' guys. Isn't it the way. You may have a hundred acres to hunt, but most of the finds are concentrated in in few small areas. Really nice recoveries. Makes me want to get out and dig.
Willie

Very nice Lou! I have been out to a new spot in Suffolk and finding some very nice relics. We need to hook up again and do some hunting.

Wes