Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two good days for a change.

jabbo

Yesterday and today. Four musket balls, bullet, Boy scout slide, bad condition Barber dime, 1927 Standing Lib Qtr., 1907 & 1909 IH pennies, no detail King George penny, silver earing. Hope to have more days like that. Only the musket balls and bullet were a little deep, in a field. The coins and earing were found behind the house, had to use the 5.75" coil to get between all the nails. Was fun, going back again.

Nice bunch of finds dave, that standing liberty looks to be in good shape..I hope to get out this weekend if the ground thaws deep enough.

Good stuff. Hope you find more interesting relics there. Beautiful standing liberty.

Even with the 5.75 coil it was tough to pick between all the nails. I dug several brass bullet casings because they sounded pretty good. Tells me there's more coins hiding somewhere in that yard. The house was built in the 1700's and sits on public land so I'm free to go back. Been there before with the 8" coil, it couldn't isolate anything in the back yard, but it worked great in the field..

I'd say that you had a very successful day. Amazing how many boy scout slides have been lost. I have found 5 since I began detecting 3 years ago!

Chuck, Many years ago I dug a West Point Military Academy gold ring, it was massive. Owners name was in it. I located him, he said the ring no longer fit his finger and he gave it to his son for a Boy Scout neckerchief slide. It fell off in the school yard, was lost bout 6 years till I found it. Owner was glad to have it back.

Looks like you are getting out and having some fun. I like the bullets,,, KEN