Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TWO HOURS BEFORE THE HEAT

goldbill

I was heading for a wooded area this morning when a bear and a cub went in just where I was going. Decided to hunt in the open instead.I know she was more scared of me but ..........I hunted a "wet hole" that had been previously under water and came out with these... The Indians are 1901 and 1864 I think a "fatty". Our Indians are extremely toasted. Rob Thanks for the weather update on Three Oaks that is too hot for me! I am attending a bachelor party for my youngest son so I don't know if there will be time or opportunity. Bill P.S. I know the pics are bad I have decided I am a metal detectorist not a photographer. Or maybe i have an expensive metal detector and a cheap camera

Heck the pictures aren't bad and congratulations on the finds, that barber is a beauty.

You are doing great Bill. I'm glad you are finding the time to post. As far as the weather it will be a cool spell for us. I will be out tomorrow. Eureka showed at 103 yesterday, and it's 97 here already. I'm sure we will hit 99.

Texjim Ya I really cleaned on that one .I also hit it on the date with my shovel and it wasn,t a key date so I thought why not make this one shine..The old coins are really beautiful Bill

Nice finds. The Barber Head is a beauty. Congratulations.

FloridaRob.com