Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two old silvers and a cool button.

I guess this "hunted out site" wasn't so hunted out..

A quick note on the quarter. It was about 6 inches deep, with a nail about 4 inches next to it, and a couple of inches above it. It was a good tone and signal one way.... but I had to open up my screen so that I could really find out what was going on. I isolated the nail... and I managed to get the coil sweet spot right over the quarter. It was reading from 10-46 to the mid twenties FE... but the CO was staying in the 40's for the most part.

The star, was 8 inches deep. It hit both ways, and it was consistently in the 1-20's. When I opened it up, it didn't really change.. My buddy said he wouldn't dig it, when he checked the hole with his CTX. I decided it was worth a dig. I'm sure if he had the 3030 setup differently he would've heard it. I was running a pretty wide open screen and in multi conduct.

Small buckle

1907 LC

Military button? Naval? Costume?

1916 5 Cents (fishscale)

1888 Victoria 25 Cents (The reverse is wasted. I could barely make out the date...)

Lead seal? (This one's for you smokers?

Some sort of "Star" pin. ...

Happy hunting!