Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Two state buttons & lead

Digger70pa

I dug a Connecticut & a Rhode Island button today. It's the first time I've dug two state buttons on the same day. They weren't far from each other. I got a nice little hand full of lead to boot. HH

That was one Heckofa hunt Digger. 2 state seal buttons and a fistful of CW lead in one day is almost unheard of these days. Well Done.

That was one Heckofa hunt Digger. 2 state seal buttons and a fistful of CW lead in one day is almost unheard of these days. Well Done.

Awesome hunt. Great job and thanks for posting. I have a pristine Conn button I found near Port Hudson. My buddy Yoda has an awesome RI button he found at Brandy Rock last year. Awesome finds. What a hunt !!!

CCH

Thanks guys. I'm soaking the Connecticut button in ammonia to see if it helps it. I'll do a before & after with it later. HH

2 Much Trash said:
Yank, I’d sure hate to hunt behind you. :clapping:
It'd be slim pickings lol.

Good going. Excellent finds.