Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UAP’s Aliens, and demons

relicmeister

Fox New has a report on the most convincing yet video of a number of UFO’s or UAP’s ( unidentified airial phenomena maneuvering at incredible speed silently over a navy destroyer, pentagon verified footage. Further, a report detailing many encounters will be made public this summer. You can see the video at Mysterywire. com.
I believe there are three things happening. 1. There are advanced craft from our government and other governments being seen 2. People who seek out sightings are seeing demonic entities and are actually summoning them in the belief they are “ ( our friends and our brothers zzz from other parts of the universe ) and 3. Advanced alien beings are increasingly revealing their presence as our own technology is becoming ever more advanced.
Numbers 1 and 2 are completely compatible with Christian belief. Number 3 is harder to understand but I believe not incompatible. I think of the many life forms on earth ( Gods creations) that are quite alien like the preying mantis, jellyfish, viruses. I can think of angels as alien entities created by God. I think of a universe unnecessary vast if not for the possibility of other inhabited worlds, and old enough for more advanced civilizations to exist.
who are we to limit God to creating us in his image but not perhaps others in some other image? This is a highly thought provoking topic, but not one incompatible with, or at odds with my Christian belief.

Christians allude to the assertion that the earth is approximately 6,000 years old according to the Bible. C/P article from the internet:
The Earth solidified 4.54 billion years ago, plus or minus 1%. That’s a fact, and if your belief is not aligned to this fact, then you are what we call “wrong.”

This age is arrived at by several cross-checking lines of evidence, but the great antiquity of the Earth has been apparent for much of human history. True, scientific progress repeatedly found our home to be much older than previously suspected, but the widespread view that the planet is only a few thousand years old is relatively new, and has no basis in either fact or scripture.
Christians fail to realize in doing so, they are attempting to force God to be approximately 6,000 years old. Preposterous!
Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?
declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Gods' infinite wisdom is nearly impossible to fathom!
Does God want us to study to attempt to understand his wisdom? Absolutely!

China is the world’s longest continuous civilization, with some historians marking 6000 B.C. as the dawn of Chinese civilization. The oldest form of the Chinese written language was found in the Oracle Bone inscriptions carved on tortoise shells and mammal bones during the Shang dynasty (c 1600-1100 BC).
Art, Religion, and Culture. Ancient China practiced mainly three religions namely Buddhism, Confucianism and Taoism. They were extremely spiritual and beleived in thing like the afterlife, and YIN and YANG; the male and female energies which complimented each other. The ancient Chinese were master creators, artists, craftsmen and warlords.
My belief is God had 'windows' possibly better understood as a third dimension and the study begins in Genesis Ch. 1.
Is there life outside of this planet? Undisputedly, many intelligent, well educated people 'believe' there are!
To belong to any Denomination, is to entertain their belief!
Gods' Word says do not go to any of them! The Bible is replete:
Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
Math formulae for division: Numerator on top Denominator on bottom = Denominations Denominations divide!
What does Jesus say about those with 'their' belief, doctrine, deeds? He says he hates them!
Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev_2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Denominations have their own deeds, their own doctrine.

All the answers are in the Bible!
1Pe_4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
1Ti_3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
2Ti_2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

The Lord Answers Job
Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
This is funny! Job had been listening to some real stupid people!

I've never know a Christian that thought the earth was 6,000 years old. Never heard it preached. How can God (an assumption) be 6,000 years old if the earth is over 4.5 billion? Where in the Bible does 6,000 years even mentioned? What brought this subject up?

I do not know why people get so nervous / scared about what man has called "UFO's" Yes there are much better forms of transportation than what is being run on fossil fuels. No gov't on earth can compare to what God showed up in to speak to Ezekiel.

IF anyone reads the very first chapter of Ezekiel with understanding, they will know how God personally showed up to speak to Ezekiel. Ezekiel goes into great detail (as best as he could given the time period of the writing) in describing the vehicle that was used. An ox cart on its side looks like what?? When the vehicle was moving so did the beings inside.....

Time to get studying....

I've never know a Christian that thought the earth was 6,000 years old. Never heard it preached. How can God (an assumption) be 6,000 years old if the earth is over 4.5 billion? Where in the Bible does 6,000 years even mentioned? What brought this subject up?
Following the thread:

UAP’s Aliens, and demons

My explanation mainly explains the 'possibility' of life outside of our planet. I have never ruled out the possibility of life outside of our planet.
The 6,000 year age was arrived at by James Ussher, a 17th century Irish Archbishop who counted up estimates of the ages of Abraham’s family listed in the Old Testament and calculated that the creation began (on the Julian calendar) on Saturday, October 22, 4004 BC, at 6 pm. Really.
c/p from an article off the Internet.
I have heard Preachers state the earth is approximately 6,000 years old.
Your question is the same as my adage!
"H]ow can God (an assumption) be 6,000 years old if the earth is over 4.5 billion?"
My statement is the same as yours; although, I posed it differently!
My statement was:

Christians fail to realize in doing so, they are attempting to force God to be approximately 6,000 years old. Preposterous!
My statement was satirical.

I do not know why people get so nervous / scared about what man has called "UFO's" Yes there are much better forms of transportation than what is being run on fossil fuels. No gov't on earth can compare to what God showed up in to speak to Ezekiel.

IF anyone reads the very first chapter of Ezekiel with understanding, they will know how God personally showed up to speak to Ezekiel. Ezekiel goes into great detail (as best as he could given the time period of the writing) in describing the vehicle that was used. An ox cart on its side looks like what?? When the vehicle was moving so did the beings inside.....

Time to get studying....
Earthypotluck, you are correct " do not know why people get so nervous / scared about what man has called "UFO's".
It is extremely difficult to discuss the 'possibility' of "UFO's" and especially to Self Proclaimed Christians.
Quite often they state: "[T]hat's not for us to know! I find that statement very disgusting! They claim if God wanted us to know he would have told us!
God did not tell us how to build a rocket to travel to the moon. And, we did! God gave us the intelligence to build the rocket! And, all the credit goes to God!
As I stated: All the answers are in the Bible!
With that being said I believe one may have to go outside of the Bible we have, to include some of the books that have been taken out.

The first place one must start:
Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

When one prays, 'Father' and ask for wisdom, in the name of Jesus, and they receive it, they received the knowledge from the Bible!

And, you correctly state: "[T]ime to get studying."
Jesus is presently under attack now more than ever in history!

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Last edited:
No reason to discuss with them...provide them with chapter 1 verse 1 of Ezekiel. Ezekiel is clearly describing the landing gear, doors and vehicle.
If God has given them eyes to see and ears to hear, they will have that understanding. What understanding you ask ? The fact there are no such things as “UFO’s” to God. God clearly identified through Ezekiel what these vehicles are.

It is extremely difficult to discuss the 'possibility' of "UFO's" and especially to Self Proclaimed Christians.

Fox New has a report on the most convincing yet video of a number of UFO’s or UAP’s ( unidentified airial phenomena maneuvering at incredible speed silently over a navy destroyer, pentagon verified footage. Further, a report detailing many encounters will be made public this summer. You can see the video at Mysterywire. com.
I believe there are three things happening. 1. There are advanced craft from our government and other governments being seen 2. People who seek out sightings are seeing demonic entities and are actually summoning them in the belief they are “ ( our friends and our brothers zzz from other parts of the universe ) and 3. Advanced alien beings are increasingly revealing their presence as our own technology is becoming ever more advanced.
Numbers 1 and 2 are completely compatible with Christian belief. Number 3 is harder to understand but I believe not incompatible. I think of the many life forms on earth ( Gods creations) that are quite alien like the preying mantis, jellyfish, viruses. I can think of angels as alien entities created by God. I think of a universe unnecessary vast if not for the possibility of other inhabited worlds, and old enough for more advanced civilizations to exist.
who are we to limit God to creating us in his image but not perhaps others in some other image? This is a highly thought provoking topic, but not one incompatible with, or at odds with my Christian belief.
I believe exactly the same I’ve always said they will need an explanation when the rapture Occurs
Blame it on Aliens..
Mark