Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UFO Site Found !!!

bill67

Getting back into detecting, I have been working hard to learn this machine I got two months ago ...... Have read about newbies finding great stuff on their first or second time out with a Minelab wanted to add my story ...... I took the Explorer out to an old house in town yesterday, fired it up to hunt for about the fifth time since I got it...... The place looked like a once very nice home with the style of early 1920's.... As soon as I began hunting, Lo and behold, there were shreds of metal and aluminum strung all over the yard....:detecting:.... As I dug piece after piece, it came to me that I must have stumbled upon a UFO crash site for there to be this much metal in the yard, and I mean when it hit, it went into a thousand pieces....:super:. I foolishly thought those good sounds and indications of coins all the way to 9 inches deep, would really be coins, not so ...:shrug: ... .But who cares when you stumble on a find like this... within an hour's time I had dug enough bits and pieces to almost reassemble this flying machine..... Whoaaa !!:yikes:

I have some pictures to send along of proof of this amazing find..... Look closely and you will see one cracked rear view mirror and the actual key to the ignition of this craft.... AND GET THIS !!!!.... What blew my mind was the realization that this alien crash had left behind indications that these beings were evidently experimenting with, or actually consuming certain types of earth food like frozen TV dinners, diet drinks, and chewing gum..:surprised:.....Yes I have the evidence that was left behind...... Handfuls of it ....... Who would have believed it !!!! ..... Lucky I have watched enough Star Trek to be able to recognize this area for what it really was and to be able to visualize what this space ship must have looked like before it's demise.:blink:

In the pictures you can see I was even lucky enough to retrieve some of the warp drive gears, scorched from the intense heat of the violent blast. .... And as an added benefit I did find a couple of coins. one rare three cent piece and a 1981 large cent....All I can say at this point is... What a hobby !!!! .....:clap:
I'm wondering if I should call National Geographic and Popular Mechanics collect ......:cool:

Be careful bill,those aliens are dangerous.LOL

Your right Harold, maybe I'll put aluminum foil inside my ball cap so they can't read my mind.....not much left up there to read...:crazy:
Couldn't get the pictures loaded.:cry:....I'll try to get them asap ..... I am such a technology dinosaur ....:rage:
I was just trying to give everyone a laugh especially the guys that can't get out to hunt ...:wiggle: .....

Found one of those also Bill, found out after a lot of digging that the name of the Starship was " Buick".

n/t

Here are the pictures that tell the story ....Eat your heart out Harold ....:devil:

I may have to change my signature to .... "Talking Treasure... Digging Trash" ...:lmfao:

Looks like it is all starting to come out now...:look:.....
I have recently been informed through this post and privately that... YES, there are other individuals among us that have also found themselves at these crash sites .:detecting:.... but have been concerned about coming forward until now.... they too have bits and pieces of aluminum, foil, remnants of TV dinner trays, and wire that just shouldn't have been where they found it...... They have silently taken this evidence and filed it away in their own X-FILES :yikes: hoping the day would come when they could relate their story ....... Yeh, I know it's eerie ...... and we may have to start a self help group :stretcher:.......but there is something going on here.....these sites seem to be all over the country ...
I guess I'm going to have to contact someone ....:crylol:. maybe the authorities, or some UFO group, Homeland Security or Mad Magazine.... I'm just not sure at this point.
Oh !! And the painful stories I'm hearing ..:cry:.... One guy even admitted that he actually had a close encounter with a real "Flying Saucer" but had kept it to himself for years ..... His exact words were " I don't know what I did that made my wife throw it, but it missed my head by inches" ...... :surprised:
I've got to get to the bottom of this .....:rage:

Yep.... that's a picture of the craft alright .:thumbup:... I would know it anywhere ..... Also notice, Big Fang, that you have captured the glowing yellow " Force Field" around the red Baseball cap on the lower right of the picture .:surprised:..... It must have a tin foil liner just like mine .....Smart guy ....:clapping:.
Any body got the 800 number for NASA ????:look:

This idea could get me banned..:ban:.......
but maybe when the Findmall ball caps are ready to order....... we could have the option of ordering them with or without a tin foil liner ..:smoke:..
I'm telling you this could be monumental .....it might even repel Nuclear attack....:crylol:.. " One small step for Metal Detecting , One giant leap for Reynolds wrap " :clap:

Its ok to put the tinfoil in your hat,BUT,don't do what i did,if you get a cell phone call,take the hat off BEFORE you answer it!

Just think... In about 15yrs of cleaning out the crash debris, you may find some silver. The should hang those sloppy siding guys up to the highest tree. Another thought is, if aluminum ever gets scarce, you may have a gold mine. Good Day!

This dark cloud could end up having a silver lining after all .:clapping:........ I have been percolating an $ idea $ that may help me cash in on a frustrating situation .....This is just too big an adventure to keep in a corner ..:bouncy:.. .. I'm wondering about the next site I find , if I might be able to call up some UFO Groups and give them a chance to find and possess their own pieces of evidence retrieved from a real crash site here in the lower 48. :smoke: Yes, that's right..... the more the merrier ... I could sell individual hunt permits to 30 to 40 folks at a time ....... Then rent them all Radio Shack detectors .....So they could clean out the top 3 to 4 inches of wreckage from the area for me ??? And yes they would also be issued tinfoil lined Ball caps with some cool picture and logo :ninja:......Maybe of some "Saucer Hood Ornament" that I'll have Harold design for me. :wacko: We might do T- shirts too.:super:
While the hunt is in progress I will have a PA system playing the sound track from the movie " Mars Attacks " , which should really set the mood and make for a very memorable hunt ..:chase:....... I'll also have a Star Trek expert on site ( possibly dressed like a "Klingon" :yikes:) to verify and correctly identify each piece found and for a minimal fee each hunter can receive a certificate of authenticity proving that the foil, bits of TV dinner trays, toothpaste tubes, chewing gum wrappers and tax tokens, were indeed used in some way by aliens. :ban: There might even be a possibility this could be picked up by reality TV. ....... Maybe " Saucer Make Over - UFO Edition " . ......... :crylol: Bus driver Move that Bus ......:please: well ................ " Nikto Platu Barada" everybody ......