Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ugly Christmas Sweater Hunt

ironman200081

The wife and I decided to get festive by going detecting in our ugly Christmas sweaters. We took along the youngest kid, too. We had a good day, found some silver and the wife found her first Indian cent. We celebrated by gorging ourselves with barbecue on the way home. Enjoy the video and our ugly sweaters! Merry Christmas from us to all of you CTX swingers here on Findmall.

[video]https://youtu.be/gJKa4nvV8P0[/video]

Great video,Bryan,well done. I don’t see too many people using Smooth but it certainly works and you can’t ignore the squealing!:) Nice finds and getting outside at this time of year,you guys have it good! I was out and the CTX with 17” coil found a Barber quarter today but it was 26 degrees! I could’ve used that ugly sweater...but still being able to dig here in southern WI at this time of year is a big present in itself!
Congrats on some nice finds with the family and Merry Christmas to y’all!

Kevin

Ha fun.