Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ugly silver and wheat's ...............

Got out and hit a couple of parks. I used my 6" excelerator coil. Got a 59 quarter, merc (can't read the date), 1963 rosie and 5 wheat's. Three of the wheat's were stuck together and had the pull tab tail in the same hole. I almost didn't dig them. I kept getting a reading of 12-39 and 12-40 but was getting a real good tone in one direction.

HH randy

hey. Ugly or not that's good detecting. Now days if you can pull silver then it's a good day of detecting.

Nice work! :thumbup: Has that silver been in salt water as I'm surprised at how dark it's coming out of the ground. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Erik. For some reason Griffith Park has some areas of the park where the silver comes out that dirty gray color. Don't know why:confused:

Who cares if its ugly, better then sitting in the house wishing you were out detecting. I am happy with the pop cans and penny's I dug up today. Not to mention the 35 miles of dirt roads I drove on to get them :)

You're right :detecting:, Just getting out and detecting beats going to work any day of the week :twodetecting:. Thanks for the reply.......