Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ultra Help Needed

Wild Willy

I have tried every combination possible with the + &- buttons to pair the phones. I' read and reread the instructions in the manual and those that came with the phones. I even tried the instructions backwards. I've watched two videos and they make it look simple. No results, zip, nada etc. I've spent approx. 3 hrs over a 2 day period with no results. I've got to be the most inept person around. Any ideas is truly appreciated. I had no problem with the Simplex I bought about 2 years ago.. Thanks!!!!

I have tried every combination possible with the + &- buttons to pair the phones. I' read and reread the instructions in the manual and those that came with the phones. I even tried the instructions backwards. I've watched two videos and they make it look simple. No results, zip, nada etc. I've spent approx. 3 hrs over a 2 day period with no results. I've got to be the most inept person around. Any ideas is truly appreciated. I had no problem with the Simplex I bought about 2 years ago.. Thanks!!!!
So after looking at Nokta's site, there are actually THREE versions of the new Simplex. The Lite version doesn't come with headphones or Bluetooth capability. Are you sure they didn't send you one of those by mistake?

Gf, the machine says Ultra on the "Head" and the software indicates that. One thing, when I go to the Bluetooth symbol settings it will appear for about 2-3 sec and disappear. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Seems to me the manual and the instructions that came with the phones don't match. Hey, I'm an ole' guy so what do I know? Maybe something was left out of the detector or the headphones? Thanks for the "come back".

Gf, the machine says Ultra on the "Head" and the software indicates that. One thing, when I go to the Bluetooth symbol settings it will appear for about 2-3 sec and disappear. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Seems to me the manual and the instructions that came with the phones don't match. Hey, I'm an ole' guy so what do I know? Maybe something was left out of the detector or the headphones? Thanks for the "come back".
I'm sorry for your trouble. I hope you get it sorted out quickly. As a last resort, I would send it back. I'm sure the dealer and/or Nokta will make good on it. They are an awesome company!

Picketwire, I have no idea about the 5 channels but I'm heading downstairs to try and find it. Thanks so much!