Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ultra high relief find

This is my first pressed style coin! I was concerned at first that it was made from an 1814 dime, turns out it was originally a barber. Pretty cool looking. My wife has already claimed it...Lol. I had an hour to get a hunt in, AN hour well spent imo!

1800s home site, now a field.
D2 coil, Three freq. RD 65, Gain 12, Sens. 75, AM 65. Sifting a nail bed that's been hard hit by a Deus and a F75se. I only mention this due to the current discussion regarding fast processors. This was a high tone blip with a normal swing. Slowed down it came in at 72 due to all the iron. I'll be going back over this with shooter coils in the near future...

Those are neat finds......:thumbup: I have found a couple but they were just pennies. :ranting:

Pop out coins are cool, I found one last year. I still think they are not an original coin, instead it probably pressed in a mold. I will test mine to see if it's really silver. Cool find though. My has a pin on the back.