Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unbelievable Service

Acornhead

Sent in my E-Tr ac for service. Took exactly 2 weeks door to door for service. They replaced: the coil, screen, grip, metal brace behind the box that was bent. Holy cow. What a company. Thing runs like a charm!! Technician Darin Brown said it had a intermittent fault. Best customer service and warranty I've ever seen .Des In Buffalo

Hate to break it to ya but Tesoro has the best warranty and service. Sent my 22-23yr old Tesoro (dug thousands with that thing) in for a "checkup" and they rebuilt coil and replaced battery holders for a total cost of 0 (I paid shipping). With that said....I'm a 110% Minelab guy now and can't imagine hunting with anything else but tuff to beat Tesoro on warranty and service.....not to mention quality beep & dig's

Hey acorn, can you send me the contact info for service? I may need to send mine in. Was it warranty, or did you pay for it?

Thanks, Bryan

Sales, Support & Service. 1938 University Lane, Ste. A Lisle, IL 60532, USA.
Customer Care: 1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522) Toll Free: 1-888-949-6522

All under warranty