Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Uncle Willy cant remember his password in here HELP!

garrettlover

Is there anyone here that can get into the control panel and change uncle willy's password to something simple so he can login and change it later?

He cant remember the password to his e-mail account either or he could do it with the auto thingy. If someone could contact Gary or whoever can do this we would appreciate it.

I let ADMIN know.

Thank you guvner for helping Uncle Willy with his password

garrettlover said:
thank you Larry, Willy is pretty frustrated at the new machine lol

I said something about this in an earlier post. I also,,not being used to a laptop,,find them difficult to use.

Maybe its just me though. I did find a working black berry while detecting once and it took me an hour to figure out how to dial a number on it to find the owner. lol

lol me too now I don't feel so alone lol

flash5153 said:
garrettlover said:
I said something about this in an earlier post. I also,,not being used to a laptop,,find them difficult to use.
lol

I find those touch pads frustrating to use so I use a USB mouse and with that a laptop is much more bearable for me.

Jerry