Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

underwater detecting video from yesterday

georgefrombc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJi2TrshFn4

the ring i found is at the last of the video and i did not have hight enough for camera and knife i forgot to turn on camera. enjoy

Very good job on the ring and awesome how you found your own knife!! I like your videos alot, seems that the visibility was pretty low on this one. What is your water temps like now? How much longer do you think you will be able to dive this season? I really like that hookah setup. The ring looks like kind of an older style to me. Keep the videos coming, HH.

bootyhunter the visibility was low because there was lots of cloud cover and no light entering the water. water temp is still fairly good. i probley got another month or month and half and that will be all. yes you keep up the videos, they are awesome ty.

Very Nice Video George, like showing the finds and setup at the end.........joe

Nice vid George, you wearing that NRS drysuit I sold ya? I wanna see some gold! Wish my vis was that good here, I would do likewise, but we got 0 vis here!

no not using the suit right now. it is getting a little colder and use it when wading. ty for the comments. i hope to make a few more videos and hopefully find that yellow stuff..

nice video thanks for sharring..
hh
john