Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

underwater detecting

After everythings Ive read about the leaks, Iam about ready to just purchase another detector to use just in the water. I wonder if the 3030 should have been labeled as "water resistant" meaning light rain conditions, beach use. I have never liked the way the seals looked comparing other underwater equipment I have used over the years. I know what those seals looked like. The problem is Iam so used to the discrimination on the 3030 I don't know if I would have problems using a Pulse induction unit. Yet I will not spend the $$$ on another Minelab. Does any one have any experience using another underwater detector? thanks

Hmm, good question to ask in the Minelab CTX 3030 forum "Yet I will not spend the $$$ on another Minelab. Does any one have any experience using another underwater detector?"

Yes, since you asked......

but I almost exclusively use the 3030 in the wet, in the water and under the water...... I like when people complain about it and scare others away..... :)

Kind of a Troll post to post it in this forum imo. Looking to stir up the CTXs for some jollies......?

I agree with nagov re the fewer CTXs out there, the lesser my competition.