Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

universal settings in xchange2

Hi There. I think im screwed. This might of been accidently permanately deleted awhile ago when I was messing with the xchange2 trying to get the settings figured out. Im trying to go to universal settings in xchange2 but it wont edit. I hit the advance filter option and then clicked on universal settings icon and all I get is no records found. I have the detector on and plugged in when doing this. Screen says usb connected. I then go to top and click on ctx3030 icon and this brings up a list of items among them universal settings. But there is no edit icon in the universal settings box to click on so I can edit detector settings. This computer stuff is getting so frustrating for someone that can barely find the internet. I might have to call Minelab again for help which they were good at. Would a uninstall and install help here which someone would have to help me out on if this is what is needed. Thanks, Steve

HI, if I recall, I had a similar issue. Once you plug in the CTX, click on it and scroll down to the program that you want to change on Exchange 2. Drag it into your sample folder (left side) and you shoud see the edit option.