Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unleashing The Beast

I couldn't watch the entire video; TO MUCH swinging the coil across your target. That said, excellent batch of finds.

I couldn't watch the entire video; TO MUCH swinging the coil across your target. That said, excellent batch of finds.
Thanks for checking it out but new users have asked me to show that kind of stuff as they are new to the hobby and new to the Manticore. Not many people show the screen on there videos or let the view hear the audio. So what did the end user learn? Not much except someone they don't know found some coins or relics. So it's more of a learning tool for those people. Maybe it will shorten the learning curve for someone and they will feel good about there purchase instead of throwing it across there yard. Like someone did with there Nox 800. Lol But thanks again.

Mike K "Ohio"

You are killing it with the Manticore! I love that 2cent coin!! It’s still on my bucket list. Thanks for taking the time to show the 2D screen. Very informative informative video.

Thanks for taking the time to show the 2D screen. Very informative informative video.
Thanks for looking, Someone took the time about 25 years ago to help me out as we didn't have YouTube to help the learning process. So if it helps just 1 person then it was worth making for me. Passing it on as an old man once told me. Lol

Mike K "Ohio"

Thanks Mark! I here your doing well with your 900 and I believe you got a manticore as well. Your gonna clean up with them..... Both great machines I have both.....
Thanks Mike no I had the 900 which a friend wanted so when I got the manticore I sold him my 900 he's been doing very well with it.

Thanks Mike no I had the 900 which a friend wanted so when I got the manticore I sold him my 900 he's been doing very well with it.
Your gonna love that MC... I bought the 900 for water hunting and back up for inland hunting. I also have the Excalibur II for scuba diving but when me and my partner are working the beach staying around the 8-10' area I will be using the 900. I have an anderson shaft for my excal and thought about seeing if I could get something like that for those not so deep hunts.... From what I've heard the Manticore does better at the beach than the 900. But I did pretty well with my 800 and if I can do better with the 900 then I'll be happy.

Your gonna love that MC... I bought the 900 for water hunting and back up for inland hunting. I also have the Excalibur II for scuba diving but when me and my partner are working the beach staying around the 8-10' area I will be using the 900. I have an anderson shaft for my excal and thought about seeing if I could get something like that for those not so deep hunts.... From what I've heard the Manticore does better at the beach than the 900. But I did pretty well with my 800 and if I can do better with the 900 then I'll be happy.
If you saw my river hunts with my 800 last summer and this past winter unbelievable amount of old silver this spot was virgin had to boat in ans it’s anll private by land . The oldest silver was a 1720 Pistareen.
Then signals few and far between then I hit same spots with 900 started finding more coins and some halves.
Now I have the manticore just got a Ben Franklin silver Washington and a Indian so to me they seem the 900 and manticore are better at unmasking in the iron which this spot is absolutely loaded as it was devastated in the 1938 hurricane every home was destroyed in this spot.
Paystreak super freak would have no chance finding a coin the way he swings lol!
Mark

If you saw my river hunts with my 800 last summer and this past winter unbelievable amount of old silver this spot was virgin had to boat in ans it’s anll private by land . The oldest silver was a 1720 Pistareen.
Then signals few and far between then I hit same spots with 900 started finding more coins and some halves.
Now I have the manticore just got a Ben Franklin silver Washington and a Indian so to me they seem the 900 and manticore are better at unmasking in the iron which this spot is absolutely loaded as it was devastated in the 1938 hurricane every home was destroyed in this spot.
Paystreak super freak would have no chance finding a coin the way he swings lol!
Mark
I've seen some of your finds from the 900 but can't wait to see your finds with the MC!!!!!! Congrats Bro!!!!!! Your in a good area which we all hope to be in....

I've seen some of your finds from the 900 but can't wait to see your finds with the MC!!!!!! Congrats Bro!!!!!! Your in a good area which we all hope to be in....
Thanks I’m getting some nice permissions old farms and such and of course I really prefer the river hunting I just never know what’s going to turn up…
Mark