Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Unusual class ring found

Chris1

About a week ago I found a class ring from 1937 that has a tree root through it which makes it look like a finger. The ring is impailed on the root and would have to be cut off. I had sent a a few pics to ripley's beleave it or not and they made me an offer and wanted to put it in one of thier museums. I instead have posted it on ebay and am excited to see what it might bring.

There are no markings on the outside of the ring and I would have to cut the root to remove the ring to see the inside. If there are no markings on the inside then I ruined the uniqueness of the ring and root. I had pondered this for several days.

n/t

LOL - Here is a spoon that one of my buddies found last season, its a spoon slowly being enveloped by a tree.