Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update on Kellyco Availability

I called Kellyco to get an update as to when the backorders would be filled & the detector to be available for shipment. Sales rep said April timeframe to fill all backorders but he also said that new orders are continuously coming in so that could push the date back even further.

Same thing happen when the AT Pro came out with lots of folks waiting for a long time. I NEVER pay up front if asked to I move on to another dealer. I ordered mine in January and I was first in Horry County to get the 800. Just lucky I guess. Have had it now 2 weeks and have discovered a lot of things that are a concern like wrap around iron and not enough points of discrimination. I used an E Trac for years and they need to make the next model with 50 points of non ferrous discrimination. I took delivery of a new fishing boat the day I got the call it was here. Numerous people were a head of me but had spent money so my number came up months before I expected it. Boat is keeping me from using it as my wife wants to go boating and not metal detecting. Hard problem to have. lol

Don in South Jersey said:
I called Kellyco to get an update as to when the backorders would be filled & the detector to be available for shipment. Sales rep said April timeframe to fill all backorders but he also said that new orders are continuously coming in so that could push the date back even further.

I spoke to a higher up than a rep at Kellyco today and was told that another shipment is coming in next week. The first orders taken were around 15 September. Mine was 25 September. I was told that they expect to have all back orders filled by the end of March according to Minelab. So, if you were in September you could get some order information early next week. Cross your fingers.

Don there is a dealer here in south Jersey in Millville . Might wanna look him up . I got mine today ordered in sept he already got a second shipment