Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

update on Uncle Willy

garrettlover

I spoke to bill for a few minutes tonight and he isnt doing well at all. some of you might know his wife has been bedridden for several years and bill was her only support. now bill is bedridden and an elderly neighbor is taking care of both of them. According to Bill his insurance company suddenly cancelled their policy so he has no in house nurses at this time.He got his medicaid papers today to fill out but that will probably take some time. I told him and his neighbor if there is anything they need whether its food or medicine to call me and i will do whatever it takes to help them. Please keep them in your prayers because I'm very worried about Bill.If you live in the portland area and want to drop in and check on him call me toll free at 1-888- 417- 5241 and i'll give you his phone number.

Our prayers are with Uncle Willy. Hope he gets better soon.

Sorry to hear that hope things take a good turn for him. I hope he is posting again soon. We are praying for you Bill.
Jason

So sorry too hear this :( Take care uncle willie and you and your wife will be in our prayers.SAS

as long as I have been on the web, when Treasure Net was almost the only treasure hunting forum.

His wife has been bed ridden as long as I can remember. Been a tough way to go for the old fart. I hope he gets through this. I remember he was in the hospital a couple years ago when I talked to him but have not seen him around much.

I would call him but would not want to bother him at this time. Please tell him that I said HI and am pulling for him. He is a friend.

Royal

Tell Willy the Missourian said HI... and I hope he gets better... (That's what he always addresses me with in his emails..)

G..

Even with his health being compromised, he still was the caregiver for his wife who needed pretty much total care due to her own illness. A good example of a life time commitment.....:angel:

Hope both of you feel better!!!! Take care Uncle Willy!!!