Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

update timing thoughts

I wonder if this update is a precursor to the larger coil and that the larger coil will require this update. After all we are supposed to see the larger coil come out some time in the next few months. Kind of makes sense since the current 11inch coil is way sensitive and the larger coil might have needed to be made more stable with the software update. Just a thought...

Personally I hope the random low volume pinpoint volume is fixed in this update. Can be a pain as well as the leaving the detector in settings mode after changing a setting (a time out should be able to be set....nothing worse than going 100m+ and finding out that you are still in settings mode.

Don't know about a larger coil the 11" is big enough for me!

I noticed they didnt make a change for going easily from beach 2 to beach 1. Now that they have the ability to down load or go back to the old settings......... maybe just maybe ML will take a careful look at beach 2 in the water and do a tweak. Does great on the wet sand in beach 1........ but kind of looses it in the water on small gold.