Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Update

That would be real cool but I am starting to think V3 is like Santa does it really exist? Hope we see it soon been talked about for a long time.

Jason

As the old master in the series Kung Fu used to say . . . "Patience Grasshopper" . . . . . . it is very close now . . . .

kung-fu_tv-master_po-young_grasshopper.jpg

I believe just setting around watching the snow melt right now any way. Hope we see it soon. Will give us something new to play with.

Jason

Jack Flynn said:
Jason run that ground balance down to 85 then 80 then 75, you get the picture. When you start detecting rocks and stuff that is not there raise it some. That's for freshwater. In Salt or very high minerals, black sand specifically, run it down to 20 or 15 even. It's gonna be noisy sometimes but you will not begin to believe the depth. The theory or whatever we want to call it of a coil being able to detect about whatever it's width is deep just does not apply to this machine. The bottlecaps I would just dig anyway. Although in 12 khz they will be about the only item that will read 95 or 96 all the time. Everything else will fall below that if you use the TID. It is almost ashamed that a lot of other manufacturers have not given us a machine that we can totally control ourselves like the Deus. That is what makes it so very special. No presets, no factory settings to make it easier for the user. Just raw detecting power. This Deus is absolutely best when used 99% audio. This dog will hunt!

Jack,
I completely agree. No other machine I've used ( not used the ML GPX machines, but Etracs, CTX, etc.) will scream targets at the depth I've seen with the Deus... absolutely amazing machine in my opinion.

Randy

I'd like to see it come out soon also, cold and snow here. it'll be fun to play with.