Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Upgraded F75 Showed its Stuff and Saved the Hunt

Clad2Hunt

I am staying at a resort in Orlando that has a volleyball court. So I went over to hunt it with my ET and it just would not settle down. Even with a sens. setting of 10 it still was jumpy. Tried everything including a smaller coil. Sure there are lots of cables under it. A security guard came over to stop me but saw I was not using a tool so let me hunt on. Could not hear any low tones at all and picked out a couple of coins. Went back to the truck and pulled out the 75 to see if it could function in that environment. In 9.1 it was just as bad. When I went to 9.0 it was like I was at another spot. Worked like a champ Did have to back down the sens to 70 but it was quite and stable. Found 2 pieces of costume jewelry and lots of coins. It saved the day. This is one MD that will be sticking around. Never have had that problem with the ET but the 75 is all it is suppose to be. Will be posting a video when I get home Saturday.

Hey Clad2Hunt, good report...which upgrade did you get 11/14 or 12/14? Thanks,

Bill

Great testimony! I feel theres a lot of places left unhunted by the general coil swinging masses because of what you described...if a guy has a rig that can be tuned to work them, they are your oyster! Nice work!
Mud

Great report. I downloaded and read the manual for the new LTD so I could understand the 90 and 91 settings. It sounds good. I'm sending mine in! I never liked the camo theme anyway and will be happy to get a upgraded al black machine! Thanks again for this report.
BTW, do you mean that you were not using a kick sand scoop but just your hands? Is that what the guard was concerned about? What was he concerned that you might damage in the sand?

Thanks,
Julien

Mine was upgraded in Dec. I just used my hands to move the sand and waved it in front of coil as I left PP at home. Hope this helps.