Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Upgrading V3 To V3i

cx3

Im sure most of you guys have upgraded your v3 to v3i, my question, is it worth it?

Jerry Murphy

Definitely. The new stereo mixed audio mode is great (I don't use it all the time yet, but I kick over into it for "iffy" targets). And even though they say there's no reason for it to, I swear mine runs quieter and deeper.

Yes it is worth it. The new software does everything it claims. Plus the entire pod plus touch pad is replaced and the WHP pads are replaced with the new deeper more durable version. For $125 you get a new latest version detector. I keep forgetting to send in what would be my second V3. Send it to the closest upgrade center and it should be back in a week. [attachment 165190 ani_einstein.gif]...........Rob

Hi friends , I live ti France and I want to know if it s possible to me to do an update of my V3 to V3i ???

Thanks

I am sure you can but I don't know where you would have to send it. An Email to White's would get you on the right track. sales@whiteselectronics.com

GO FOR THE MONEY IT'S WORTH IT...HIGH PRO IS GREAT....FIRST DIG AFTER GETTING IT BACK WAS A LITLE BOUNCY AND IT ENDED UP BEING 2 MERCS, A ROOSEVELT, A BUFFALO AND A POSSIBLE 1916 STANDING LIBERTY...THERE ARE NO STARS UNDER THE EAGLE AND UNDER MY 400 ZOOM USB CAMERA IT LOOKS LIKE A 6 BUT NOT SURE...THANKS WHITES...

650DJ, Read this link especially the last paragraph. http://www.anacs.com/contentPages/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=16&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Good Luck,

TC-NM