Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Uploading video's to Youtube without Ad's (Youtube videos with ads in them are banned here...)

For those of you still having a hard time with the settings or think that youtube has changed. I just made a new account and the settings from my innitial video are still the same. I uploaded a video and there are no ads. If you are still having a problem, PM me and I will walk you through it.

Ok, I to followed the instructions from Gatekeepers video and it did not work. Now I am using Google Chrome and "Do not Allow Ads " is in a different place then the video.

Open Chrome
Go to Gatekeepers video page
Click on Profile Picture
Don't click settings
Go to the "U-tube Col. and click on U-Tube Settings and it will show "Advertisements" and check the box "Do not allow advertisements to be displayed alongside my videos"

That's where it was for Google Chrome Users.

I monetise my videos after a period so that my subscribers get to see videos without ads then anyone else afterwards gets ads.
I have just surpassed $150 on my Google AdSense account, but I am sitting at 516,000 video views so that helps. If you do a video and it only ever gets a handful of views then monetisation is a waste of time.

I also run Firefox web browser and have Adblock Plus extension installed. I also have the Adblock Plus extension installed on my Android devices. I can't tell you the last time I saw an ad on a youtube video. For that matter I don't see ads on Findmall or any other forum I read on a regular basis.

The Findmall rules means that I don't post videos here, although many may find them interesting or of use. Guess you just gotta find them the old fashioned way!

Ben

That's your choice Ben.

See some people saying they don't like seeing ads when watching videos. Which is reasonable. But keep in mind, 99.9% of the videos posted are on there due to the person owning the channel makes an income from it. Take away the ads and you now have .1% of the videos at hand to watch. Or basically nothing. The same with your tv or radio. There would be no tv. May as well get a magazine out and and read. But you'll run into ads there too. If you don't the magazine wouldnt be there.

scannerguy1968 said:
See some people saying they don't like seeing ads when watching videos. Which is reasonable. But keep in mind, 99.9% of the videos posted are on there due to the person owning the channel makes an income from it. Take away the ads and you now have .1% of the videos at hand to watch. Or basically nothing. The same with your tv or radio. There would be no tv. May as well get a magazine out and and read. But you'll run into ads there too. If you don't the magazine wouldnt be there.

This all very true, and i love your videos by the way, they always have awealth of info with the detectors you test in your killer test garden !

Gatekeeper, your video link no longer works