Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag:2015 Diary:detecting:

Cupajo

:)According to this Old Hunter's diary I managed 30 water hunts with my old Dual Field ("Mr. Dual Field" to me!!)

Results were 30 hunts= 85+ hours and 1089 targets recovered!!

I have stopped posting my "treasure finds", but did return one platinum wedding band this year that I did post!!

I will say my "golden" keepers were a few more than some hunters I know. (Not bad for a still working repair plumber, 74 year old hunter if I do say so myself!!!)

Live long and get out there,:detecting:

CJ

CJ,
Good to see you post! As active as you are at 74 gives a lot of hope for many more years of detecting to this 60 something guy.

Still using the Diablo as your scoop of choice?
Cheers,
tvr

tvr said:
CJ,
Good to see you post! As active as you are at 74 gives a lot of hope for many more years of detecting to this 60 something guy.

Still using the Diablo as your scoop of choice?
Cheers,
tvr

Amen to that!!

I've hunted with Cupajo, One Hard Core hunter....:thumbup:

Scoop of choice is a Diablo sent to me 4-12-12 to be destroyed!!

585+ hours of water hunting and 6595 targets recovered from some of the stoniest digging one will ever encounter and it ain't broke yet!!:thumbup:

Maybe one day it will finally be released to the public.

CJ

CJ, great to see you are still active in the water. You certainly are an inspiration to many (including me). The Dual Field is certianly a great detector, and easy to adjust to various sand condtions. Keep fit and well, and have a great Christmas. Pete.

Cupajo said:
Scoop of choice is a Diablo sent to me 4-12-12 to be destroyed!!

585+ hours of water hunting and 6595 targets recovered from some of the stoniest digging one will ever encounter and it ain't broke yet!!:thumbup:

Maybe one day it will finally be released to the public.

Was looking forward to getting a Diablo but am not holding out much hope now. Just picked up a stealth with a carbon fiber handle. Hasn't been wet and dirty yet, but will be soon. When the box got delivered, wife brought it in the house before I got home. She commented about how much lighter it is than what I've been using.
Cheers,
tvr

C.J.
We all miss seeing pic's of your amazing finds and hopefully you'll decide to start posting them again in the New Year? Good to hear your ok and still detecting:thumbup: