Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:usaflag: Could use some of this about now!!:detecting:

Cupajo

From 2014

[attachment 333448 SoundView2014.png]

Yesterday I encountered a friend who said she had wanted to send me this pic for a long time and here it is for one and all to see what winter on the Connecticut Shore looks like.

You are a breed of one cupajo... i do however sometimes venture into the lake in December or January if its not frozen...

Been their and done that, for the longest time I've hunted the new England beaches till I moved to the warm state of FL.

Hard Core!! And a Olde!!

I thought I was the only nut, LOL. I hunted once in the fall where the snow was accumulating on my shoulders and someone call the police for a welfare check. Also last spring I had to bust the ice with my scoop to swing a few feet and repeat. Wisconsin winter last Way toooooo long. :)

Thanks Friends for your comments!!

I well remember one fine day in the '80's wading out among small ice burgs along the Ct. Shore that had been broken up by Coast Guard ice breakers in the Connecticut River so oil tankers could deliver heating oil up river!!

A beautiful, clear day with temps in the 20's and no wind!!

Didn't stay out there long, but will never forget the experience!!

GL&HH All,

CJ