Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Used Minelab Prices

dirt doctor said:
Mkus said:
bulletman said:
I have been waiting for over 30 years for that magic breakthrough technology to come. Not much has changed in the past 3 decades. Sure, we now have GPS on the CTX 3030, which I never use, and other whizbang gadgets like cordless headphones. I still contend that whatever detector company comes up with discrimination that is capable of distinguishing gold from aluminum will kill all other detector companies. As for the Equinox killing the resale values of the ETRAC and CTX, I have already seen many NOX'S for sale. Many are probably scratching their heads wondering why the sold their CTX'S , ETRAC'S, and Explorers to purchase the NOX.

Bulletman

Shalom
I’m not scratching my head over the sale of my Etrac one bit love the weight and finds I’m making with mine It took me a week to start making some great finds in my old spots with my Equinox .
I’m just glad I sold my Etrac while the value was still there ...
Mark

I'm not sorry I sold my Explorer SE and got a Nox 600 either. I will be selling a few other detectors also

Enjoy what you have. I for one see no real advances with the newest and greatest detector. Having replaced my ETRAC for the CTX and using the CTX for three years, the old ETRAC is missed. Again, there are no real advances in detector technology. Produce a detector that can discern the difference between GOLD from aluminum, lead, or iron (gold chains), and I'll put up a lot of money for this machine. But, I have doubts that a detector company will address this any time soon.

Bulletman

Shalom

bulletman said:
dirt doctor said:
Mkus said:
bulletman said:
I have been waiting for over 30 years for that magic breakthrough technology to come. Not much has changed in the past 3 decades. Sure, we now have GPS on the CTX 3030, which I never use, and other whizbang gadgets like cordless headphones. I still contend that whatever detector company comes up with discrimination that is capable of distinguishing gold from aluminum will kill all other detector companies. As for the Equinox killing the resale values of the ETRAC and CTX, I have already seen many NOX'S for sale. Many are probably scratching their heads wondering why the sold their CTX'S , ETRAC'S, and Explorers to purchase the NOX.

Bulletman

Shalom
I’m not scratching my head over the sale of my Etrac one bit love the weight and finds I’m making with mine It took me a week to start making some great finds in my old spots with my Equinox .
I’m just glad I sold my Etrac while the value was still there ...
Mark

I'm not sorry I sold my Explorer SE and got a Nox 600 either. I will be selling a few other detectors also

Enjoy what you have. I for one see no real advances with the newest and greatest detector. Having replaced my ETRAC for the CTX and using the CTX for three years, the old ETRAC is missed. Again, there are no real advances in detector technology. Produce a detector that can discern the difference between GOLD from aluminum, lead, or iron (gold chains), and I'll put up a lot of money for this machine. But, I have doubts that a detector company will address this any time soon.

Bulletman

Shalom

I do enjoy what I have and to be very honest with you I dig very few rusty bottle caps some on the beach that’s about it if you look at some of my finds
You’ll see that the nox for me is a winner I’ve sold my Deus also just one detector is all I need works for me .
HH
Mark

Boo Hoo, I never feel sorry for the guy who owns the plane nor the guy who has both a Minelab CTX and a eTrac, I have neither:(

That's why I dont scramble to buy the latest and greatest. To me it's just dumb.

mtdoramike said:
Boo Hoo, I never feel sorry for the guy who owns the plane nor the guy who has both a Minelab CTX and a eTrac, I have neither:(
Yep they the CTX and ETrac were both once the latest and greatest but both cost way more than a new Nox I sold my etrac and had enough money to buy the nox I'm very satisfied!