Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

using deus with a hearing aid ??

The bone conducting headphones (BH01) might be a choice.
Also, the Deus2 has an equalizer in it that you can adjust the tones to match your hearing levels.

Buy a set of quest headphones for XP Deus and put the XP puck on them

my ears are not good so my have to get a hearing aid ,how do you get on with sucha setup with any deus ??ws4 0r 6
I tried my hearing aids with headphones but I get too much feedback In them. So I remove my HA and turn up the volume. I have just bought bone conduction headphones but haven’t used them in the field yet.
I am a NOX user, which has Bluetooth of thear making but the machine will connect to my HA - the draw back is delay In processing the signal making for you to be off target, frustrating.
So in cool weather I use regular headphones and warm weather I’ll use either wireless ear buds or the bone conduction headphones

my new hearing aid works fine with the ws4 and on some progs i notice quite an increase in depth in air tests ,will try it in the field sunday to see if its better on depth the same on a field where i get musket balls but no coins so far
amplifon hearing aid i am using