Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using multi tones

TerryR

I’m thinking of adding an Anfibio to my collection of detectors. I have 40 some years of detecting experience under my belt so not a newbie. I currently use CTX and a Deus and for years have only used multi tones and rarely use the VDI. most of the stuff I’ve read on the Anfibio says they are using 4 or 5 tones and I’m wondering what the reasoning is. A lot of videos show this also. There are no local dealers around here for me to try the machine and just don’t want to buy one and then not be happy with it, done that to many times

Hey TerryR the Anfibio has many different audio options and can be tuned to your liking. The owners manual is very descriptive.You can view it online. I have been working with the Anfibio for about a month and I traded an ORX to get it . Must say it’s stock DD coil pinpoints as easy as a concentric. And it has excellent modulated audio , especially while pinpointing. Still a lot to learn with it . I , like you, have been in this hobby along time. Since 1976. I solely hunt private permissions for coins/ jewelry and will say the Anfibio has replaced my CZ5 with 24 years of service as my go to detector. I hunt in 4 tone most of the time. I run the iron tone at a low volume, just to hear the low to know it’s there and increase the high tones pitch and volume to really stand out . Hope this info helps. HH Tony

Thanks for your response Tony. My CTX gets heavy after a few hours but it’s an animal on deep silver and from what I’ve seen so is the Anfibio. Guess I better find a dealer and just buy one maybe we will have an early spring