Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

using wired headphone with Xpro

Yes, just unscrew the cap. Earbuds or whatever you have. I bought the adapter cable though because I have the 1/4 jack headphones. I also like that the adapter screws in and plugs the hole.

Yes, just unscrew the cap. Earbuds or whatever you have. I bought the adapter cable though because I have the 1/4 jack headphones. I also like that the adapter screws in and plugs the hole.
I thought that you could just plug in the 1/8 plug. unlike my kruzer that has to have the adpt. cable. I may sale my kruzer an get the xpro.

Gray Ghosts and the Rattlers with the ML plug factory installed is what I use, can't stand the wireless.

That’s my plan plus a coily cord extension. Asapter so I don’t get the pulling on headphones thing when I lay detector down to dig target. I use headband earbuds which stay put but are extremely light. I like not needing to recharge. Keeping the Xterra pro in my car where I’ll charge it up during my commute and where it’ll be ready to use at all times.

FWIW to you guys that like wired headphones like me. The Minelab wired headphones # 3011-0364 are hard on your ears. After about 2 hours of detecting your ears will be hurting. While they work ok, I do recommend not purchasing. I'll have to get a adapter for my Gray Ghost phones.